My mind sometimes moves out of the present moment when it’s still required to be there.
See how the Woosher and Neat Freak don’t make much sense together?
I guess you could say my kitchen is a mullet.
Neat, tidy and strictly business on the outside and a wild party on the inside of every cupboard.
She even transformed my dumpster fire of a tea bin into this insanely gorgeous space.
Here’s what you need to know:
Here are Sarah’s top 5 tips to create an inspiring Kitchen:
Edit What You Don’t Use
Then keep tabs on it to see if you can edit it out next time.
No brainers – no negotiating…
- Recycle Tupperware that doesn’t have a matching lid or bottom
- Compost/recycle food and packaging that is expired over 6 months
- Recycle any broken plastic (utensil, bowl, bottle)
- If you like to save glass jars, I recommend 6-12 MAX!
- Donate any kids plates, dishes, bottles that they’ve outgrown or won’t use anymore
- Water bottles and to-go coffee mugs, each family member gets 2-3 MAX
Create Categories and Zones
A Home for Everything
Think About Function & Flow
I’d love to hear which tip or image resonates most with you!