Here are 7 tips to avoid holiday overeating so that you can enjoy the festivities guilt-free!
- Don’t skip meals/snacks before the evening event.
- Give yourself permission to eat.
- Ask “AM I HUNGRY?”.
- Let go of the “good” and “bad” food labels.
- Don’t restrict yourself.
Remember that the more you restrict, the more likely you are to binge – so avoid setting rules and promising yourself that next time it will be different.
- Be mindful of your alcohol consumption.
- Drop any guilt you feel after eating at the door!
Bringing Love and Joy Back to Food with Tori Wesszer